Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Election Day Special!


Every four years in November the United States of America have the biggest political event in the planet: the election of the most powerful man on the planet. Stepping up to the plate in Obama’s Democratic ball game is Republican Mitt Romney.

Every year on Election Day voters fill their ballot for what they believe is the biggest election to shape the course of history.

But I believe that all prior elections have less impact on the USA than the one that will be decided in the next 24 hours.

Once the last ballots have been counted, all of North America will be looking at the man that will be changing the course of the United States. What Obama and Romney do in the coming months will decide whether America will continue to be Earth’s superpower, or if the torch will be passed to another country.

After thoroughly thinking of the two candidates, I can honestly say that either man have their strong points as well as their glaring flaws. My beliefs coincide with one candidate’s argument, and then quickly side with the next candidates after another.

So as far as I’m concerned, both candidates are just as likely to run the country into the ground as they are to bring it back to the top. The only difference I see is the manner in which they do either of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment